Sunday, February 26, 2023

Tasting - Stella Mia Pink Moscato


Name:  Stella Mia Pink Moscato
Variety: 100% muscat with a splash of likely merlot to add color
Region: New York
Country: United States
Year: 2022
Price: $12
Winery Review: "Pale silvery pink color. Aromas of citrus punch and green apple with a supple, crisp, spritzy, sweet light body and a polished, brisk watermelon-strawberry smoothie finish. A sweet and bubbly treat for anytime quaffing" - tastings.com
Wine Folly: pg 138 - This was definitely on the sweet sparkling type. The smell I got was very different from what they said but this was because it was a strawberry flavored Moscato so that's why.
My Review: This was a very fruit punch like smell but much softer. It tasted like a juiced strawberry with bubbles in it. It was a very light body that went down easy with no real feeling being left in the mouth afterwards. I did feel a little bit of a sting on the sides of my tongues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Dinner #3

 As a last hoorah before we finished this class, my friends and I decided to visit the wine lab for a nice wine and meal pairing. We especia...