Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Tasing - Novinophobia Chardonnay

 


Name: Novinophobia Chardonnay
Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Region: California
Country: United States
Year: 2021
Price: $12
Winery Review: "The fear of running out of wine! Rich texture with medium body displaying hints of toast, vanilla, and lush tropical fruit flavors."-mandrliquors
Wine Folly: pg 179- I can definitely understand the pineapple and maybe the vanilla but not as much as the fruity pineapple taste. In the past I had a buttery chardonnay 
My Review: My first initial thought was that this was a very pineapple smell. This was a very dry wine. I'm not sure how to describe the feeling that I felt when I drank this but it was almost like a spongy feeling in my throat. It was very thin and with no tannins and not that much bitterness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wine Dinner #3

 As a last hoorah before we finished this class, my friends and I decided to visit the wine lab for a nice wine and meal pairing. We especia...